Avalanche Bars Are Easy No Bake Bars!
White Chocolate and Peanut Butter Are a Delicious Combination!
At like, $3.50 it was still overpriced, but oh so worth it. A strange but wonderful combination of white chocolate, peanut butter and marshmallow it is like rice krispie treat on steroids!
Clearly I knew I needed to learn to make these at home… and it turns out they are easy peasy!
AND I made a quick little video to show you JUST how easy…
I make these ALL the time, and I am sure you will too! They are an easy, classic treat!
Avalanche Bars are a fabulous upgrade to regular old rice krispie treats. This dessert bar recipe contains chocolate chips, white chocolate, marshmallows, and more! Try these homemade, chocolate-loaded rice krispie treats, and you will never look back!
- In microwave-safe bowl pour in white chips and heat on 50% power for 1 minute. Stir and continue in 30 second increments until chips are melted.
- Combine the peanut butter with the melted chips and add the krispies.
- Let cool approx 15 – 20 minutes stirring every 5 minutes or so to help cool.
- Add the marshmallows and the mini chocolate chips and stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into the prepared pan and spread evenly, pressing lightly with the back of your spoon, but do not compact too much, otherwise they will get hard.
- Press the remaining chocolate chips into the top for garnish.
- When the bars are completely cooled cut into squares and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 192
- Sugar: 18.2 g
- Sodium: 68.7 mg
- Fat: 10 g
- Carbohydrates: 24.2 g
- Protein: 2.8 g
- Cholesterol: 4.5 mg
Keywords: rice krispie treat recipe, how to make rice krispie treats, best rice krispie treat recipe, chocolate rice krispie treat recipe, best dessert bar recipe, dessert bar recipe, marshmallow dessert recipe
Want To Save This Recipe?