Avalanche Bars Are Easy No Bake Bars!
White Chocolate and Peanut Butter Are a Delicious Combination!
At like, $3.50 it was still overpriced, but oh so worth it. A strange but wonderful combination of white chocolate, peanut butter and marshmallow it is like rice krispie treat on steroids!
Clearly I knew I needed to learn to make these at home… and it turns out they are easy peasy!
AND I made a quick little video to show you JUST how easy…
I make these ALL the time, and I am sure you will too! They are an easy, classic treat!
Avalanche Bars are a fabulous upgrade to regular old rice krispie treats. This dessert bar recipe contains chocolate chips, white chocolate, marshmallows, and more! Try these homemade, chocolate-loaded rice krispie treats, and you will never look back!
- 12 oz bag of White Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips + 2 Tbsp for garnish.
- Lightly grease a 9×9 pan
- In microwave-safe bowl pour in white chips and heat on 50% power for 1 minute. Stir and continue in 30 second increments until chips are melted.
- Combine the peanut butter with the melted chips and add the krispies.
- Let cool approx 15 – 20 minutes stirring every 5 minutes or so to help cool.
- Add the marshmallows and the mini chocolate chips and stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into the prepared pan and spread evenly, pressing lightly with the back of your spoon, but do not compact too much, otherwise they will get hard.
- Press the remaining chocolate chips into the top for garnish.
- When the bars are completely cooled cut into squares and enjoy!
Keywords:: rice krispie treat recipe, how to make rice krispie treats, best rice krispie treat recipe, chocolate rice krispie treat recipe, best dessert bar recipe, dessert bar recipe, marshmallow dessert recipe