These No Bake Avalanche Cookies are SO good…they’re based on one of my most popular recipes, Avalanche Bars! They are a delicious crispy and creamy no bake cookie recipe!
Today we’re talking all out sweet stuff. Sweet, EASY stuff.
Like so deliciously sweet that you cantstopwontstop, but your teeth are starting to hurt and your belly has been aching for the past 5 bites, but don’t you even think of quitting. Because I DON’T QUIT.
Just one more bite. Wait, just another.
Ok, I can’t leave 1/4 of a cookie, obviously.
Great, now there is only one cookie left. So it’s fairly annoying to leave ONE COOKIE. Can’t be annoying.
Guess I’ll just eat that and then die from sugar. Because THESE NO BAKE COOKIES!
I’ve never been a No Bake Cookie Recipe person. I mean does it qualify as a cookie if you don’t bake it? Isn’t it a candy? I mean, I’m just thinking out loud here…
Regardless of what they are called, these No Bake Avalanche Cookies (candies) are 100% one of my favorite things. They are so easy to make, are sweet and crispy, and the perfect addition to any cookie tray!
4 Ingredient No Bake Avalanche Cookies
Yep, that’s right, only 4 ingredients in this no bake cookie recipe!
Pour some Rice Krispies and Mini Marshmallows in a bowl.
Then melt some white chocolate over a double boiler. You can use most white chocolate here, but I do find that some melt better than others. I have never had luck melting Hershey’s White Chocolate Chips, and only partial luck with Nestle. I do like Ghirardelli or Guittard…or you can even use white candy melts if you prefer.
Once the chocolate starts to melt, add in the peanut butter and mix it until it’s all melted and smooth.
Pour that on top of the krispies…
Then stir to coat…
And plop them down on a lined baking sheet.
Stick them in the fridge to set up…
Seriously you guys are going to LOVE these.
My original Avalanche Bar recipe was based on the treat they sell at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory…and I also put in little mini chocolate chips. You can add those here at the very end (so they don’t melt) or just sprinkle them on top while they are still wet.
These No Bake Avalanche Cookies are so addictive and totally easy. It’s a no bake cookie recipe you will come back to time and time again!Print
- 2 cups Crispy Rice cereal
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 lb white chocolate
- *optional – 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips to sprinkle on top
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper, set aside.
- Mix cereal and marshmallows in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Melt white chocolate and peanut butter together in a double boiler. I prefer using a double boiler for melting white chocolate so it will melt slow and smooth, but if you prefer the microwave, you can do it that way too.
- Once the white chocolate is melted pour it over the cereal mixture and stir until completely coated.
- Drop using a tablespoon onto the lined pans.
- Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips, if desired.
- Place in refrigerators until chocolate is set.
store airtight for up to 5 days in a cool place. You don’t have to refrigerate these, but if they are kept in a warm place they could become sticky.
Keywords:: no bake recipe, no bake cookies, avalanche cookies, peanut butter cookies