makes 32 bars
- 1 (19.5-19.8 oz) pkg Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 4 eggs
- 2 (8 oz) pkgs cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp flour
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (14 oz) jar caramel sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray.
- Combine brownie mix, melted butter and 1 egg, stirring until smooth. Spread mixture into prepared pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile in your mixer, beat cream cheese, sour cream, brown sugar, flour and vanilla until combined and smooth.
- Turn mixer to low and add remaining eggs, one at a time. Finally add half the jar of caramel sauce. Eyeball it.
- Pour this over the hot crust.
- Bake for an additional 30 minutes until the center of cheesecake is just set.
- Remove from oven and cool completely. Then refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, drizzle remaining caramel on top.
- Cut into squares.
store in refrigerator for up to 3 days.