This Brownie Cookie Sandwiches Recipe makes perfectly chewy brownie cookies loaded with melted chocolate and chocolate chips. These cookie brownie sandwiches are perfect for every brownie lover!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 lb semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups light brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- *optional frosting and peanut butter to sandwich in the cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or silicone liner, set aside.
- In medium sauce pan melt butter and chopped semisweet chocolate over low heat, stirring frequently until just melted. Remove from heat and allow to cool for 5 minutes until warm.
- Meanwhile, while chocolate is cooling, in a medium bowl whisk together flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In another medium bowl whisk together eggs, brown sugar and vanilla.
- Add chocolate to egg mixture slowly, stirring as you’re adding. Stir in the flour mixture next and finally the milk chocolate chips.
- Scoop dough by the heaping tablespoon onto lined baking sheet and bake for 9-10 minutes. Allow to cool on baking sheet for 3 minutes and then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
- If desired fill cookies with frosting and peanut butter to form sandwiches.
cookie recipe adapted from Back in the Day Bakery
nutrition info is for brownie cookies only, not sandwich filling
Keywords:: brownie cookie recipe, cookie brownies, brookies recipe, best brownie recipe, easy brownie recipe, brownie dessert, how to make cookie brownies