This Fudgy Brownies Recipe makes the moistest, most chocolatey brownies ever! They’re perfect for making into different desserts like my homemade Swiss Rolls!
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 325°
- Line a 9×13 baking pan with aluminum foil and spray generously with cooking spray.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a medium sauce pan over medium-low heat
- Remove from heat.
- Whisk both sugars into the chocolate mix. Add in eggs, one at a time and then add vanilla. Whisk until combined.
- Stir in flour and salt until evenly incorporated and pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 35-40 minutes until center is set and a toothpick placed 2 inches away from edge comes out clean.
- Let brownies cool completely before cutting into squares.
You can use all milk chips or all semi sweet chips. I used both because I like the combination of the two.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 200
- Sugar: 21.9 g
- Sodium: 68.5 mg
- Fat: 9.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 27.2 g
- Protein: 2.8 g
- Cholesterol: 42.8 mg
Keywords: fudgy brownies, fudgy brownies recipe, swiss rolls, swiss rolls recipe, moist brownies recipe, easy brownies recipe, easy homemade brownies