- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 cups flour
- 2 cups mini chocolate chips
- 6 large brownies, cut into 1– inch cubes
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment mix the butter and both sugars together for 2 minutes on medium speed. Add in the eggs, vanilla, salt, and baking soda and continue mixing until smooth, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Turn the mixer to low speed and add in the flour, mixing until just combined. Finally stir in the flour.
- Scoop out 2 tablespoons of cookie dough at a time. Form it into a ball and then make an indent in the middle. Place a brownie piece into the indent and wrap the dough around it, encasing the brownie.
- Space the cookie dough 2 inches apart on a baking sheet and bake for 9 minutes, or until the edges of the cookies are lightly golden.
- Allow the cookies to cool for 2-3 minutes on the baking sheet and then transfer to a wire rack to cool.
I used boxed mix brownies, but you can use any brownies you have…store bought, from-scratch.
Store these cookies airtight for up to 5 days.