These easy Buttercream Pinwheel Candies are the perfect little sweet treats! Fill them with your favorite spread to make them extra special just for you and your family!
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 5 – 6 cups powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup (approx) of spreadable filling, like peanut butter, Cookie Butter (Biscoff) or Nutella
- in a large mixing bowl combine butter, powdered sugar and milk. Knead together until it forms a smooth ball. If it’s too sticky add a little more powdered sugar, if too dry add milk by the teaspoon until smooth consistency is reached.
- Line a baking sheet with cling wrap or parchment and lightly dust with powdered sugar. Press butter mixture into a rectangular shape, approx 1/4 inch thick with fingers, or use a rolling pin dusted with powdered sugar.
- Divide in half long-ways. Spread on filling onto each half and then carefully using the cling wrap or parchment roll up, long-ways.
- Chill for at least an hour before slicing into pieces, about 1/2 inch thick.
*Nutrition facts apply to peanut butter pinwheel candies
Keywords:: easy candy recipe, how to make candy, buttercream recipe, no bake dessert, no bake dessert recipe, easy no bake dessert, easy dessert recipe few ingredients