These Butterscotch Apple Pudding Cookies are phenomenal! You could easily adapt them using any pudding flavor you’d like. Either way, they’ll be the softest and yummiest pudding cookies you’ve ever had!
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 (4 serving) package of Instant Butterscotch Pudding
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 heaping cup of peeled diced Granny Smith apples (1 medium)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- *optional ~ 1 cup butterscotch chips to melt and drizzle for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add in pudding mix, eggs and vanilla and mix until combined, scraping sides as needed.
- With mixer on medium add in baking soda and salt until incorporated.
- Turn mixer to low and mix in flour until combined.
- Fold in apples and white chocolate chips.
- Scoop onto a parchment lined baking sheet using a large cookie scoop about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes until edges are golden.
- Allow to cool about 3 minutes before transferring to wire rack to cool.
- If desired, melt butterscotch chips in a medium sized zip-top bag, squeezing to melt every 30 seconds until melted. Snip off edge of ziplock bag and drizzle over cookies.
adapted from Two Peas and Their Pod
Keywords:: pudding cookies, butterscotch cookies, apple dessert recipe, butterscotch recipe, pudding recipe, homemade cookies recipe, best cookies recipe, soft cookies recipe