This is a creamy and bright lemon pasta recipe that is delicious on it’s own, or served as a side dish!
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup fresh grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/3 cup fresh chopped parsley
- zest of 2 lemons
- juice of 1 lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- optional – extra Parmesan to garnish
- Boil pasta according to package directions.
- When the pasta is almost done melt butter in a large deep skillet over medium heat. Once the butter is melted add in the garlic and red pepper flakes. Cook for one minute. Whisk in the heavy cream
- Drain the pasta and add it immediately into the butter mixture, coating the pasta evenly.
- Add in the Parmesan cheese, parsley, lemon zest and lemon juice stirring to evenly incorporate. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately and garnish with extra Parmesan Cheese if desired.
Store airtight in refrigerator for up to 3 days
Keywords:: pasta recipe, cookies and cups, dinner recipe, butter, lemon