- 1 (15.25 oz) box “Funfetti” Cake mix
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 “Family Size” box Brownie mix, batter prepared per package directions.
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Spray 9×13 pan with cooking spray
- In mixing bowl combine Funfetti Cake Mix, oil, egg and milk. Beat together for 1 minute, until ingredients are incorporated. Batter will be dense.
- Spread batter in the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Now make your brownie batter according to the directions on the box.
- Pour the brownie batter on top of the Funfetti layer.
- Bake approx 25-30 minutes until center is set.
- Let cool completely and then frost, if desired.