Campfire Cookies are my new favorite cookie recipe! These s’mores cookies are so Ooey-Gooey and delicious! Made with marshmallows, chocolate, and graham crackers, these cookies are the essence of a summer campfire!
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 6 full graham crackers (crushed into coarse crumbs)
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, graham cracker crumbs, salt and baking soda. Set aside.
- In bowl of stand mixer beat butter and brown sugar for 2 minutes until light and fluffy, scraping sides as necessary.
- Beat in egg, honey and vanilla until incorporated.
- Turn mixer to low and add in flour mixture until just combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Allow dough to chill for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 325°
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and using a 2 Tbsp sized cookie scoop or spoon drop the dough about 2″ apart on the lined baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes until the edges are lightly golden and the marshmallow bubbles and oozes from the cookie. Don’t over-bake.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Store airtight for up to 3 days
Recipe lightly adapted from Baked Occasions
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 112
- Sugar: 10.7 g
- Sodium: 117 mg
- Fat: 3.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 19.2 g
- Protein: 1.5 g
- Cholesterol: 6.2 mg
Keywords: campfire cookie recipe, how to make s'mores cookies, s'mores cookie recipe, marshmallow cookie recipe, best summer cookie recipe, best s'mores cookie recipe