- 2 bags of Kisses (Candy Cane or any flavor), unwrapped
- 1 (1 pound) bag of waffle-style pretzels
- Preheat oven to 300°
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place approx 120 pretzels on a large baking sheet about 1/2 inch apart. (You can use 2 baking sheets if you don’t have a large enough one…you don’t want them too crowded)
- Place unwrapped Kiss on the pretzel.
- Place baking sheet in oven for 2- 2 1/2 minutes until Kisses are glossy.
- If Kiss is still hard in the middle place back in oven in 20 second increments until soft.
- Press another pretzel on top sandwiching the kiss.
- Place baking sheet in fridge for 15 minutes to set.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
There are many variation of this, feel free to try another flavors of Kisses.