Sweet, gooey, krispie treats made festive with candy corn!
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 10 cups mini marshmallows, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 1/4 cup coarsely chopped candy corn, divided
- Line a 9×9 pan with aluminum foil and coat with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan over low heat, melt the butter. Once butter is melted, add in 8 cups of marshmallow and stir frequently until melted. Stir in vanilla extract and immediately remove from heat.
- Add the cereal, 2 cups of remaining marshmallows and 1 cup of the chopped candy corn into the marshmallow mixture and stir with a wooden spoon until combined.
- Spread mixture into the prepared pan and press in evenly. Press remaining candy corn pieces into the top to garnish.
- Allow to cool before cutting into bars.
Store airtight at room temperature for up to 3 days, but I always prefer krispie treats the same day they were made!
Keywords:: krispy treat, crispy treat, marshmallows, candy corn, rice krispie treat