Candy Corn Scotcheroos are a fun and festive twist on the classic Rice Krispie scotcheroos recipe! These chewy peanut butter dessert bars topped with a butterscotch chocolate coating are perfect for an after school treat or easy Halloween party snack.
- 1 cup Karo® Light Corn Syrup
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 1/4 cups coarsely chopped candy corn
- 1–1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1–1/2 cups butterscotch chips
- 1 cup orange candy melts
- 1 cup yellow candy melts
- 1 cup white candy melts
- Cook Karo® Light Corn Syrup and sugar together in a large pan over medium heat, stirring to dissolve sugar. Bring mixture to a boil and remove from heat. Stir in the peanut butter and mix well. Add the cereal and chopped candy corn and stir until evenly coated.
- Press the mixture into greased 15 x 10-inch pan and pat into place.
- Melt white chocolate and butterscotch chips together in saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. Spread over the cereal mixture.
- Cool for at least 45 minutes, or until firm. Cut into bars, and then into triangle shapes.
- Melt the candy melts in bowls according to package directions. Using an offset spatula, decorate the Scotcheroos to look like candy corn.
Store airtight for up to 5 days
Keywords: scotcheroos, no bake dessert, halloween dessert