makes 12 biscuits
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped apples (about 2 small apples)
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 6 Tbsp butter, divided
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 1/4 cups Bisquick
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1–2 Tbsp milk
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper, or a silicone baking mat
- In a small saucepan combine apples, cornstarch, 4 Tbsp butter, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Cook over medium low until apples are soft and mixture is thick. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine the heavy cream and the Bisquick until a dough forms.
- Dust your counter with flour and knead the mixture until it comes together.
- Roll dough out until it’s about 1/4 inch thick. Cut dough using a pizza cutter into 4″-5″ inch squares.
- Place a tablespoon of the apple mixture in the center of the square and fold the square in half pinch closed with a fork.
- Place on lined baking sheet. Melt the remaining 2 Tbsp butter and brush it on top of the biscuits before baking.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Transfer to wire rack to cool slightly before glazing.
- Mix powdered sugar and 1 Tbsp milk together until smooth. Add more milk depending on the consistency you desire.
- Drizzle over biscuits.
Serve warm or room temperature.
Store airtight for up to 2 days.