These Copycat Red Lobster Biscuits are a family favorite! Even better than the original!
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
- 2/3 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup salted butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons salted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Optional Garnish – Chives or parsley
- Biscuits: Preheat the oven to 450°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix Bisquick, cheese, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, and Old Bay combined. Add in the buttermilk and melted butter and stir until a soft dough forms.
- Drop by 1/4 cup onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Topping: In a medium, microwave-safe bowl melt the butter and garlic powder together.
- Brush mixture over warm biscuits and sprinkle with chives or parsley if desired.
- Serve warm.
Store airtight at room temperature for up to 2 days. Best served warm.
Keywords:: cookies and cups, cheddar bay biscuits, red lobster biscuits, biscuits, drop biscuits