This Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Bread is an easy weeknight meal or delicious appetizer! Your guests will go crazy for this – it’s packed with buffalo chicken goodness and it looks almost as good as it tastes!
- 4 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup Buffalo Wing sauce (I used Frank’s)
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/3 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 2 cup grated cheddar cheese (or cheddar blend), divided
- 2 French Baguettes
- Optional garnish – fresh cilantro, blue cheese crumbles, ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to broil. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium sauce pot combine the chicken, cream cheese, Buffalo sauce, ranch dressing, paprika, cumin, and salt. Cook over medium-low heat until the cream cheese is melted and mixture is hot, stirring frequently.
- Meanwhile cut the tops of the baguettes, using a serrated knife, hollowing out the inside, leaving the sides of the bread intact, like a canoe. Discard the tops of the bread. You may need to halve your bread to fit on your baking sheet, depending on the size of your loaves, this is fine.
- Once the chicken mixture is warm, add in all of the blue cheese and 1 cup of the grated cheese, stirring to combine. Cook for an additional 2 minutes and then remove from the heat.
- Using a spoon fill the hollowed out bread with the chicken mixture. Top with the remaining cup of cheese and place under the broiler for 3-5 minutes until the cheese is melted and the bread is lightly toasted.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with fresh cilantro, more blue cheese crumbles and drizzle with ranch dressing if desired.
- Slice into pieces and serve warm.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 289
- Sugar: 1.7 g
- Sodium: 782.8 mg
- Fat: 20 g
- Carbohydrates: 10.3 g
- Protein: 16.8 g
- Cholesterol: 70 mg
Keywords: buffalo chicken recipe, buffalo chicken, chicken bread recipe, stuffed bread recipe, buffalo chicken wrap, best chicken recipe, cheesy bread recipe