This Cheesy Chicken & Artichoke Bake is an easy, flavor-packed meal that’s also low in carbs! This is a family favorite at my house, and we all fight over the leftovers!
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts (4 medium)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 3 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese, packed
- 1 (14.5 ounce jar) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat a 2- quart baking dish with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper and place in the prepared pan.
- In a large bowl combine the cream cheese, sour cream, Italian seasoning, parsley, garlic powder, and red pepper. Stir until evenly combined, with no lumps.
- Mix in the Parmesan cheese and artichokes evenly.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on top of the chicken and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until the chicken is cooked and juices run clear.
- Serve immediately.
Add as much crushed red pepper as you would like.
Keywords:: artichoke dip recipe, artichoke bake, chicken artichoke recipe, chicken artichoke bake, easy chicken casserole recipe, easy chicken bake recipe