- 1–3/4 to 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 envelope Fleischmann’s® RapidRise® Yeast
- 1–1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2/3 cup very warm water
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 40–50 slices pepperoni
- 5 sticks (1 ounce) string cheese, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons olive oil for drizzling
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- optional – pizza sauce for dipping
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine 1 cup of flour, undissolved yeast, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Add very warm water and oil; mix until well blended, about 1 minute.
- Gradually add enough remaining flour to make a soft dough. The dough should form a ball and will be slightly sticky. Knead on a floured surface, adding additional flour if necessary, until smooth and elastic, about 4 minutes, or alternately mix using a dough hook in your stand mixer on medium-low for 3-4 minutes. Cover; let rest on floured surface for 10 minutes.
- Pat the dough with floured hands, or roll using a rolling pin into a rectangular shape, approximately 10×12-inches.
- Cut the dough using a knife or pizza cutter into 2×6-inch strips. Place pepperoni slices on each dough strip and top with half of string cheese. Pinch the dough around the cheese, sealing. Place, seam down on the prepared baking sheet. Lightly drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Serve warm with pizza sauce to dip, if desired.