Are you a big fan of simple, one pan meals? If so, you’ll love this Cheesy Ranch Chicken Hash Brown Casserole. It takes your favorite side dish and turns it into an easy chicken dinner!
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 (1 oz) pkg Ranch seasoning
- 1 (15 oz) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups grated cheddar, divided
- 3 cups (cooked) shredded or cubed chicken
- 1 (28-32oz) pkg diced potatoes (like hash browns), thawed
- 1– 1/2 cup crushed seasoned croutons or butter crackers (I used Garlic Croutons), depending on how much crunch you want!
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a large bowl combine soup, sour cream, milk, cream cheese, thyme, pepper and Ranch seasoning. Stir until smooth. Mix in corn and 1 cup grated cheese.
- Next mix in diced potatoes and chicken.
- Spread entire mixture into an ungreased 9×13 pan.
- Sprinkle remaining cup of cheese on top and finally the crushed croutons or crackers.
- Bake for 30 minutes until mixture is hot and bubbly.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 550
- Sugar: 5.7 g
- Sodium: 1035.4 mg
- Fat: 34.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 44.2 g
- Protein: 17.2 g
- Cholesterol: 72.4 mg
Keywords: easy chicken dinner, chicken hashbrown casserole, cheesy chicken hashbrown casserole, easy hashbrown casserole, cheesy chicken casserole