This Cheesy Ranch Hash Brown Casserole is comfort food at its best!
Dinnertime is a busy event in my house…most of the time it happens, other times 6:00 rolls around and we look at each other and basically shrug our shoulders. When I find a chicken recipe that’s a little different, that the kids enjoy AND I can make it ahead of time everyone’s a winner. Plus casseroles are my favorite. So obviously, Hash Brown Casserole is a favorite in my house.
This Hash Brown Casserole Recipe is a Quick and Easy Dinner Idea!
Cheesy Ranch Chicken Hash Brown Casserole combines two of my favorite easy recipes, Crack Chicken and Hash Browns! I love this easy and fun spin on a classic casserole dish.
How to Make Hash Brown Casserole
- Making this Cheesy Ranch Chicken Hash Brown Casserole is way simple, basically just mixing everything in one bowl, which is perfect for busy weeknights!
- You can certainly cook your own chicken, or use a Rotisserie Chicken. Or if you have chicken leftover, this is a great way to use it up!
- Spread the mixture in a 9×13 baking dish and top it with crushed butter crackers, or crushed croutons! Croutons are a little crunchier, so it’s up to you!
- And Just bake it until it’s nice and bubbly and the top is lightly browned…about 30 minutes and dig in!
This Hash Brown Casserole is guaranteed to be a hit in your house!
Looking for more easy chicken recipes?
- Chicken Crescent Bake
- MIYM Chicken
- Instant Pot Salsa Verde Chicken
- Creamy Fiesta Chicken
- Skillet Chicken
An Easy Chicken Recipe
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 (1 oz) pkg Ranch seasoning
- 1 (15 oz) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups grated cheddar, divided
- 3 cups (cooked) shredded or cubed chicken
- 1 (28-32oz) pkg diced potatoes (like hash browns), thawed
- 1– 1/2 cup crushed seasoned croutons or butter crackers (I used Garlic Croutons), depending on how much crunch you want!
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a large bowl combine soup, sour cream, milk, cream cheese, thyme, pepper and Ranch seasoning. Stir until smooth. Mix in corn and 1 cup grated cheese.
- Next mix in diced potatoes and chicken.
- Spread entire mixture into an ungreased 9×13 pan.
- Sprinkle remaining cup of cheese on top and finally the crushed croutons or crackers.
- Bake for 30 minutes until mixture is hot and bubbly.
Keywords:: chicken recipe, hash brown casserole, ranch, cheese
Want To Save This Recipe?