Cheesy Ranch Chicken Hash Brown Casserole takes your favorite side dish and turns it into an easy dinner!
Make sure to try my Potato Casserole too if you want to keep it simple!
This Hash Brown Casserole Recipe Is A Quick and Easy Dinner Idea!
Dinnertime is a busy event in my house…most of the time it happens, other times 6:00 rolls around and we look at each other and basically shrug our shoulders. When I find a chicken recipe that’s a little different, that the kids enjoy AND I can make it ahead of time everyone’s a winner. Plus casseroles are my favorite. So obviously, Hash Brown Casserole is a favorite in my house.
This easy casserole recipe combines two of my favorite easy recipes, Crack Chicken and Hash Browns! I love this easy and fun spin on a classic casserole dish.
OR Leave Out the Chicken…
You can keep this a meatless meal or a hearty side dish by omitting the chicken and serving it by itself or alongside chicken, steak, or pork!
Ingredients For Hash Brown Casserole:
- cream of chicken soup
- sour cream
- cream cheese
- black pepper
- Ranch seasoning
- grated cheddar cheese
- shredded or cubed cooked chicken
- hash browns or diced potatoes
- seasoned croutons or butter crackers
- Making this Cheesy Ranch Chicken Hash Brown Casserole is way simple, basically just mixing everything in one bowl, which is perfect for busy weeknights!
- You can certainly cook your own chicken, or use a Rotisserie Chicken. Or if you have chicken leftover, this is a great way to use it up!
- Spread the mixture in a 9×13 baking dish and top it with crushed butter crackers, or crushed croutons! Croutons are a little crunchier, so it’s up to you!
- And Just bake it until it’s nice and bubbly and the top is lightly browned…about 30 minutes and dig in!
This Hash Brown Casserole is guaranteed to be a hit in your house!
Looking for More Casserole Recipes?Print
An Easy Chicken Recipe
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 (1 oz) pkg Ranch seasoning
- 1 (15 oz) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups grated cheddar, divided
- 3 cups (cooked) shredded or cubed chicken
- 1 (28-32oz) pkg diced potatoes (like hash browns), thawed
- 1– 1/2 cup crushed seasoned croutons or butter crackers (I used Garlic Croutons), depending on how much crunch you want!
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a large bowl combine soup, sour cream, milk, cream cheese, thyme, pepper and Ranch seasoning. Stir until smooth. Mix in corn and 1 cup grated cheese.
- Next mix in diced potatoes and chicken.
- Spread entire mixture into an ungreased 9×13 pan.
- Sprinkle remaining cup of cheese on top and finally the crushed croutons or crackers.
- Bake for 30 minutes until mixture is hot and bubbly.
Keywords:: chicken recipe, hash brown casserole, ranch, cheese
Want To Save This Recipe?
Pin this to save for later!