Greek Quinoa Salad is an easy and flavor packed quinoa salad recipe that can be served warm or chilled.
I partnered with my friend’s at Bob’s Red Mill on this Greek Quinoa Salad recipe. I only partner with brands that I love and use in my own kitchen. Thank you for supporting the brands that make this website possible.
Yep, you’re in the right place. I know, a SALAD? Don’t leave me now, I promise I would never steer you wrong!
One cannot exist on chocolate chip cookies alone, trust me, I’ve tried. So in between sweet treats I try to eat as balanced as I can. ANNND I just happen to be a big salad girl. So here we are today, taking a sugar break with a delicious and easy quinoa salad recipe!
This Greek Quinoa Salad Recipe is filling and flavor packed!
The thing with salads, is they sometime leave you…well…HUNGRY! That’s not the case today with this Greek Quinoa Salad. There are tons of add-ins that give the salad not only great texture and flavor, but also fill you up.
What’s so great about this quinoa salad recipe, is that it can be served warm OR chilled! You can add in all the ingredients I listed in the recipe, OR get creative and add some things you like as well. I added chicken into my salad, because my boys love chicken recipes…but you can easily make this a vegetarian dish, but omitting the chicken!
I LOVE Bob’s Red Mill Quinoa, which is what I used in this quinoa salad recipe. They thoroughly rinse their quinoa and air dry it to remove the naturally occurring bitter saponins you taste in other quinoas. Bob’s Red Mill products are also certified Kosher, and made with ingredients grown from non-GMO seeds. So, beyond being flavorful, I feel good about the ingredients that I use to feed my family.
This Greek Quinoa Salad is a completely balanced, and delicious meal alone, or a fantastic side dish or lunch!Whole grain, gluten free quinoa has a nutty flavor, and is a good source of iron and offers high-quality protein, which I love. I have actually prepped this on Sunday and had it throughout the week, which is a great time saver!
I top my quinoa salad with my favorite Greek Salad Dressing!
The great thing about this recipe, is you can present it like I have in the pictures, on a pretty platter for dinner, OR you can mix everything in a bowl, along with your Greek Dressing and serve it that way..which I have to say is what I do most of the time!
If you’re looking for other fantastic salad recipes, check these out!Print
An easy salad packed with flavor that can be served warm or chilled.
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 Rotisserie chicken, shredded (about 4 cups)
- 1 English (seedless) cucumber), chopped
- 2 roasted red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup seedless Kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup crumbled Feta cheese
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 cup canned chick peas, drained and rinsed
1/3 – 1/2 cup Greek Salad Dressing
- In a medium saucepan over high heat bring the chicken broth to a boil. Add in quinoa, bring back to a boil, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 20 minutes, or until the broth is absorbed.
- Remove pot from the heat and allow to sit for 10 minutes. Fluff quinoa with a fork. You can serve the quinoa warm in this salad, cooled, or chilled.
- On a large platter arrange the ingredients into portions for a pretty presentation, or alternately combine all the ingredients into a large bowl and mix for easy serving.
- Drizzle with Greek Salad Dressing.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 494
- Sugar: 2.4 g
- Sodium: 1332.1 mg
- Fat: 14.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 28.7 g
- Protein: 62.9 g
- Cholesterol: 177.9 mg
Keywords: quinoa, salad, greek salad, chicken recipe, chicken, cookies and cups