An easy salad packed with flavor that can be served warm or chilled.
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 Rotisserie chicken, shredded (about 4 cups)
- 1 English (seedless) cucumber), chopped
- 2 roasted red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup seedless Kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup crumbled Feta cheese
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 cup canned chick peas, drained and rinsed
1/3 – 1/2 cup Greek Salad Dressing
- In a medium saucepan over high heat bring the chicken broth to a boil. Add in quinoa, bring back to a boil, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 20 minutes, or until the broth is absorbed.
- Remove pot from the heat and allow to sit for 10 minutes. Fluff quinoa with a fork. You can serve the quinoa warm in this salad, cooled, or chilled.
- On a large platter arrange the ingredients into portions for a pretty presentation, or alternately combine all the ingredients into a large bowl and mix for easy serving.
- Drizzle with Greek Salad Dressing.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 494
- Sugar: 2.4 g
- Sodium: 1332.1 mg
- Fat: 14.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 28.7 g
- Protein: 62.9 g
- Cholesterol: 177.9 mg
Keywords: quinoa, salad, greek salad, chicken recipe, chicken, cookies and cups