These Cheesy Spicy Ranch Stuffed Baked Potatoes are the most delicious baked potatoes you’ll ever eat!
- 5 Russet Potatoes
- olive oil and salt and pepper to season potatoes
- 4 Cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 4 oz PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 (1 oz) pkg of Ranch seasoning mix
- 1 1/2 tsp Frank’s Hot Sauce, plus more for drizzling, if desired
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Wash and dry potatoes. Rub potatoes with olive oil and season liberally with salt and pepper. Prick potatoes with a fork and wrap in foil. Bake on a baking sheet for about 1 hour until potatoes are soft throughout.
- When potatoes are done mix shredded chicken with cream cheese, butter, Ranch seasoning and hot sauce.
- Stuff each potato with 3/4 cup to 1 cup of mixture. Top with grated cheese and place back in oven just until cheese has melted, about 3-4 minutes.
- Drizzle with extra hot sauce if desired.
- Serve warm.
Keywords:: best baked potato recipe, best baked potatoes, loaded baked potato recipe, loaded baked potatoes, baked potato recipe, easy loaded baked potatoes