This Stuffing Chicken Tenders Recipe is a fun spin on chicken tenders! The chicken is coated in stuffing mix, so you can have your two favorites in one bite!
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 eggs
- 6 oz seasoned stuffing mix
- oil for frying
- Trim fat from chicken breasts and slice into strips.
- Beat 2 eggs in a shallow bowl, set aside.
- In blender or food processor pulse stuffing mix until it’s a fine crumb and transfer crumbs to a shallow bowl or plate.
- Coat each chicken strip in the egg and then with the stuffing crumbs. Repeat until all chicken is coated.
- Fill skillet with oil about 1/2 inch deep. Heat oil over medium until it begins to ripple or until bubbles form immediately on the back of a wooden spoon inserted into the oil.
- Fry for 4 minutes on each side.
- Alternately if you would prefer to bake the chicken, bake at 425° on a foil lined baking sheet, sprayed with cooking spray for 15-20 minutes.
Keywords: how to make chicken tenders, best chicken tenders, best chicken tenders recipe, easy chicken tenders recipe, homemade chicken tenders, best stuffing recipe, chicken dinner recipe