- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Chipotle peppers, diced plus 2 tsp Adobo sauce from 7 oz. can of Chipotle in Adobo
- 2 cups diced Yellow Potatoes (about 2 whole)
- 1 (14.75 oz.) can corn, drained
- 1 (14.75) can Creamed Corn
- 1 small Rotisserie Chicken, shredded, about 3–4 cups
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups chicken broth
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cilantro and avocado to garnish
- In large Dutch Oven over medium heat sauté diced onion until soft, 7-8 minutes. Add garlic and continue sauteing for 2 more minutes. Add in diced Chipotle pepper, 2 teaspoons of Adobo sauce, potatoes, and can of drained corn (do not add the creamed corn yet). Stir mixture in pot and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove half the mixture from the pot and transfer to a blender. Pulse mixture in blender until pureed and add back to the pot, stirring to combine.
- Add in broth, milk and chicken and simmer for about 30 minutes until the potatoes are soft and flavors combine.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve warm and garnish with fresh cilantro and diced avocado.