- 1 (7.5 oz) bag of Bugles
- 2 (9.5 oz) bags of Dove Milk Chocolates..use whatever chocolate you most prefer
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2+ Tbsp of milk
- In a large bowl combine your peanut butter and powdered sugar. Add milk 1 Tbsp at a time until it’s smooth. (I used 2 Tbsp)
- Beat until smooth.
- Using a piping bag or a ziplock with the edge snipped off pipe the peanut butter into the Bugle.
- Melt your chocolate in the microwave for 1 minute on 50% power, stir and repeat for 15 seconds until melted.
- Dip the peanut butter end of the Bugle into the melted chocolate and set on a wax paper lined baking sheet.
- When all are dipped put in freezer until set and ready to eat.
I used Milk Chocolate for these, but that doesn’t set up hard, so if you prefer you can use candy melting disks or semi sweet chocolate. Also I like to eat these frozen, but you certainly don’t have to. These are best if eaten the same day you make them.