These dreamy Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars are a delicious no-bake dessert idea! Made with just 5 ingredients, you’ll be whipping up these crunchy dessert bars for every occasion!
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 3 cups confectioners’ sugar sifted
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Spray a 9×13-inch pan lightly with cooking spray and then wipe it with a paper towel, so you have a very light coating on the pan, but your bars won’t be greasy.
- Combine the butter, peanut butter, sugar and graham cracker crumbs in a food processor. Process until the mixture forms a ball. Press into the pan using your hands or a spatula.
- Microwave the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe glass dish for 1 minute on high (100%). Stir. If the chocolate has not completely melted, microwave it for 10 seconds more, then stir. Spread evenly over the cookie layer with a spatula. Chill for several hours.
- Paula says to let it come to room temp, but after making these several times I have always served them cold and they have been better…again, don’t let them sit out too long because they’ll get too soft to pick up.
Recipe adapted from Paula Deen
Keywords:: no bake peanut butter bars, chocolate peanut butter bars, dessert bars