This decadent no-bake dessert will rock your world! Dark and white chocolate combines with Chips Ahoy cookies and mini chocolate chips in this tasty Chocolate Chip Cookie Bark!
- Melt your dark chocolate in a double boiler or microwave. *I most always use a make-shift double boiler (a glass bowl on top of a simmering pot of water) because I have made numerous mistakes in the microwave and killed many an ounce of perfectly delicious chocolate. But the choice is certainly yours.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray LIGHTLY with cooking spray.
- Pour the melted dark chocolate onto prepared pan and spread.
- Pop this into the freezer while you coarsely chop your Chips Ahoy.
- Now melt your white chocolate over the double boiler or in the microwave.
- When the white chocolate is melted, remove your dark chocolate from the freezer and pour the white over the dark.
- Spread evenly.
- Now sprinkle your chopped cookies evenly over the chocolate.
- Now your mini chocolate chips.
- Pop back in the freezer until set.
- Cut (or break) into pieces.
- Store in a sealed container in the fridge.
Keywords: chip bark, chocolate bark, easy no bake desserts