Chocolate Chip Cookie Dunkers are a fun twist on chocolate chip cookies! They’re the perfect cookie sticks with crispy, buttery edges and soft insides. Perfect for dunking into milk!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line you largest baking sheet with parchment paper, minimum 14×17. Set aside. (If you don’t have a baking sheet this large bake in 2 batches)
- In a large microwave safe bowl melt the butter. Add both sugar and stir to combine. Let this cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Stir in the vanilla, egg, baking soda, and salt until smooth. Stir in the flour until combined and finally the chocolate chips.
- Divide the dough in half and shape on the baking sheet into two, 3×15- inch rectangles. The dough will spread while baking so leave as much space as you can between the two rectangles.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes until the edges are golden brown and the insides are set.
- Allow to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes and then using a pizza cutter or knife, slice into sticks and then leave them on the baking sheet until they are completely cooled. The longer they sit the stiffer the cookie stick will be.
Keywords:: cookie bars recipe, chocolate chip cookie bars, chocolate chip cookie bars recipe, best chocolate chip cookie recipe, easy chocolate chip cookie recipe, homemade chocolate chip cookies, homemade chocolate chip cookies recipe, easy chocolate chip cookies