- 16 oz pre-made cookie dough
Peanut Butter Filling
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 Tbsp butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp heavy cream
- 3.5 oz milk chocolate
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- *optional flaked sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Spray 9″ tart pan with cooking spray
- Press pre-made cookie dough into tart pan and bake 15-20 minutes, until lightly golden.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for about 20-30 minutes.
- In mixer beat peanut butter, butter, powdered sugar and heavy cream together until smooth.
- Spread mixture evenly over cookie crust.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes in refrigerator.
- Chop milk chocolate into small pieces. Place in heat safe bowl.
- Heat heavy cream until it just comes to a boil.
- Pour cream over the chocolate and stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- Spread ganache over top of the peanut butter layer.
- Chill again for at least an hour before serving.
- Sprinkle with flaked sea salt, if desired.
recipe adapted from A Cozy Kitchen