These Chocolate Chip Cranberry Oat Cookies are soft, packed with so many fall flavors, and easy to make! This delicious dessert is the perfect healthier cookie option for the holidays!
- 1 cup Country Crock®
- 1 ½ cups light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup Quick Oats
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries (such as Craisins)
- ½ cup chopped walnuts (or pecans)
- 1 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mix Country Crock®, sugar, egg, egg yolk and vanilla in a large bowl until well mixed using a hand mixer or stand mixer on medium speed. Stir in flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt until blended (dough will be soft and creamy). Stir in the oats, cranberries, walnuts and chocolate chips until evenly combined.
- Drop the dough using a medium (2 tablespoon) sized scoop onto the prepared baking sheet about 3- inches apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the edges are lightly golden.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 1 minute and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Store airtight for up to 3 days
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 131
- Sugar: 14.7 g
- Sodium: 35.8 mg
- Fat: 3.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 24.8 g
- Protein: 2.2 g
- Cholesterol: 8.2 mg
Keywords: cranberry cookies, chocolate chip oatmeal cookies recipe, chocolate chip oatmeal cookies, cranberry oatmeal cookies, fall cookies recipe