Chocolate Chip Cranberry Oat Cookies are soft, packed with so many fall flavors and are a fun spin on Country Crock’s Make it Yours™ Cookie Recipe which is the perfect cookie dough base!
I will admit that this summer I spent as little time in the kitchen as possible. We were so busy doing summery things that baking took a back seat for the first time for me in almost 7 years. I really needed a few months to spend focused on my kiddos and not necessarily the next recipe for my website. And let me tell you, we had a LOT of fun!
HOWEVER, my baking sheet was never too far away.
And I found myself drawn to easy recipes that were adaptable and required as little thought as possible…which brings me to today!
A few months ago I teamed up with my friends over at Country Crock to create a custom cookie using their Make it Yours™ Cookie Recipe, which is great on it’s
own, but is the perfect base recipe to get creative! The possibilities are endless.
Country Crock is a buttery spread that tastes fresh and is made from ingredients you can actually pronounce, which makes me very happy!
And I decided that using their Make It Yours™ Cookie Recipe was the perfect cookie to get me back in the kitchen. With the cooler temperatures right around the corner I knew that I wanted to make a “cozy” cookie.
I chose some mix-ins that really made me think of fall: Dried Cranberries, Oats, Walnuts and cinnamon!
The cookie recipe really comes together quickly, which is a MUST in my house this time of year now that school is back in session!
Use a cookie scoop to drop the dough onto your baking sheet, which will make all of your cookies the same size and shape!
They bake up like a dream!
And the cranberries, nuts and cinnamon pair perfectly with the semisweet chocolate chips!
I would love to hear some of your favorite cookie flavor combinations! You guys are my greatest inspiration!
These are a great lunchbox treat or mid-day sweet snack!Print
- 1 cup Country Crock®
- 1 ½ cups light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup Quick Oats
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries (such as Craisins)
- ½ cup chopped walnuts (or pecans)
- 1 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mix Country Crock®, sugar, egg, egg yolk and vanilla in a large bowl until well mixed using a hand mixer or stand mixer on medium speed. Stir in flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt until blended (dough will be soft and creamy). Stir in the oats, cranberries, walnuts and chocolate chips until evenly combined.
- Drop the dough using a medium (2 tablespoon) sized scoop onto the prepared baking sheet about 3- inches apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the edges are lightly golden.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 1 minute and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Store airtight for up to 3 days
Want To Save This Recipe?
Make sure to visit CountryCrock.com for the Make It YoursTM Cookie Recipe and more baking inspiration and you can also join the conversation online using the #MakeItYours on Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Country Crock . The opinions and text are all mine.