These Chocolate Chip Magic Bars are so chewy, flavorful and delicious! This super easy dessert bars recipe uses only 6 ingredients and is done in about half an hour!
- 1 (16.5 oz) package refrigerated cookie dough
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup toffee bits
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray
- On a floured surface roll your cookie dough out. I used the break apart cookie dough, so it was fairly easy.
- Place in prepared baking dish and press evenly to edges of pan.
- Bake crust for 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, toffee bits and flaked coconut evenly on top.
- Drizzle the sweetened condensed milk over top of everything and bake for 14-17 minutes until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely before cutting and serving.
Store at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
recipe adapted from Paula Deen Magazine
Keywords:: magic bars recipe, magic bars, dessert bars recipe, dessert bars, cookie bars, cookie bars recipe, easy dessert recipe, easy dessert recipe few ingredients, quick and easy dessert