These chocolate cookies are almost brownie-like in texture and are loaded with chopped cookies and cream style cookies and white chips.
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 12 Oreo Cookies, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment mix the butter and brown sugar together for 2 minutes on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla and continue mixing until the mixture is smooth, scraping the sides as necessary.
- Turn mixer to medium- low and add in the cocoa powder, baking soda and salt until combined and the cocoa powder is distributed evenly.
- Turn mixer to low and add in the flour, mixing until incorporated.
- Finally stir in the white chocolate chips and cookies.
- Using a large cookie scoop drop the dough onto the lined baking sheet two inches apart and bake for 8- 9 minutes until edges are set. Make sure not to over- bake these.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 3- 4 minutes and then transfer them to a wire rack using a spatula to cool completely.
Store airtight for up to 3 days at room temperature for best freshness.
Keywords:: cookies and cups, cookies and cream, oreos, cookie recipe, chocolate cookies, white chocolate chips