These Chocolate Cookies and Cream Cookies are thick, soft and brownie-like cookie recipe. They’re loaded with chopped cookies and cream style cookies and white chips. Guaranteed to satisfy any chocolate craving!
Table of Contents
- Chocolate Cookies and Cream Cookies Are Soft, Fudgy, and Loaded With Oreos!
- Cookies and Cream Cookies Are Double the Chocolate!
- What Kind Of Cocoa Powder Do You Use In Chocolate Cookies?
- Flavor Combo Ideas:
- How To Store:
- Love Chocolate Cookies? Here Are A Few Other Recipes You Will Love:
- Get the Recipe
If chocolate cookies are a favorite of yours, todays recipe is going to easily become a favorite! Chocolate Cookies and Cream Cookies are thick, brownie-like chocolate cookies loaded with chopped cookies and cream sandwich cookies and creamy white chocolate chips.
I wanted to really take all the parts that I love about an Oreo cookie and make it into a soft cookie. I’m a filling girl, so chopping up the cookies and including white chocolate chips is a master pairing!
The chocolate cookies on their own are perfection, but adding in the crunchy chopped Oreos makes these extra chocolatey and also gives them a great texture. The Oreos don’t stay crunchy after they bake into the cookies, but leave behind a deep chocolate flavor as well as a dense, chewy texture!
- light brown sugar
- vanilla extract
- cocoa powder
- kosher salt
- baking soda
- all purpose flour
- white chocolate chips
- Oreo Cookies
I use unsweetened cocoa powder in these cookies, just the regular Hershey’s Unsweetened you can get at the supermarket. You can use Dark Cocoa Powder as well if you prefer a darker appearance and more intense flavor.
Dutch Process cocoa powder is an option too you have that on-hand. This cookie recipe is very forgiving so you son’t have a problem using different types of cocoa powder.
Flavor Combo Ideas:
With so many fun Oreo flavors on the market you can really get creative with flavor combinations!
- Golden Oreos + white chocolate chips
- Peanut Butter Oreos (or Nutter Butters) + peanut butter chips
- Double Chocolate Oreos + semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Mint Oreos + Mint chips or chopped Andes candies
- Birthday Cake Oreos + sprinkles + white chocolate chips
How To Store:
Store these airtight at room temperature for up to 3 days for best freshness. You can also freeze these after they are baked or before. You can check out my post on How To Freeze Cookie Dough for tips on prepping dough ahead!
- Dirty Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Sprinkle Cookies
- Cookie Dough Stuffed Chocolate Sprinkle Cookies
- Chocolate Pudding Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
These chocolate cookies are almost brownie-like in texture and are loaded with chopped cookies and cream style cookies and white chips.
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 12 Oreo Cookies, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment mix the butter and brown sugar together for 2 minutes on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla and continue mixing until the mixture is smooth, scraping the sides as necessary.
- Turn mixer to medium- low and add in the cocoa powder, baking soda and salt until combined and the cocoa powder is distributed evenly.
- Turn mixer to low and add in the flour, mixing until incorporated.
- Finally stir in the white chocolate chips and cookies.
- Using a large cookie scoop drop the dough onto the lined baking sheet two inches apart and bake for 8- 9 minutes until edges are set. Make sure not to over- bake these.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 3- 4 minutes and then transfer them to a wire rack using a spatula to cool completely.
Store airtight for up to 3 days at room temperature for best freshness.
Keywords: cookies and cups, cookies and cream, oreos, cookie recipe, chocolate cookies, white chocolate chips
Want To Save This Recipe?
PIN for later: