I am so excited it’s officially cookie season! I feel like I wait for this moment all year long… it’s like my personal Superbowl. You know, if the Superbowl lasted a whole month…
Anyhow, this recipe for Oreo Cheesecake Cookies combines my two favorite ingredients…butter and cream cheese! And Challenge Butter and Cream Cheese are simply the best. They are made with the freshest, most high quality ingredients and it really shines through in these cookies! Plus there are no additives or fillers, so all you taste is pure, rich flavor.
These cookies are remarkably easy…only a few steps are needed to make these indulgent cookies that will feel very “special occasion” all while being simple enough to make everyday!
Start with your Butter and Cream Cheese…
And mix that with some sugar and flour.
Finally crush up some Oreo Cookies…
And fold them into your dough…
Chill the dough for about an hour so it’s easier to handle and then scoop it onto a lined baking sheet…
When they are done baking let them cool or eat them warm! They are divine!
These cookies stay super soft and are just as good cold as they are at room temperature!Print
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment mix the cream cheese and butter together on medium speed for 1 minute until smooth.
- Add in the sugar and vanilla and mix for one more minute on medium until combined. Slowly add the flour and mix until just incorporated.
- Finally turn the mixer to low and add in the crushed cookies, mixing until evenly combined.
- Cover the dough and chill for at least an hour.
- When you’re ready to bake preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and using a medium (2 tablespoon) sized cookie scoop drop the cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake the cookies for 10 minutes until the edges are lightly golden.
- Allow the cookies to cool for 2-3 minutes on the baking sheet and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Store refrigerated for up to 5 days.
I posted this recipe over at Challenge Dairy. Hop on over to their site for tons more cookie ideas!
I love working with Challenge Dairy and have worked with them for years. They are truly a brand that I stand behind and recommend. Great brands are joy to work with and are what helps make this site possible.