These Oreo Cheesecake Cookies are the ultimate Oreo lover’s cookie. With only six ingredients, you can make the best ‘cookies & cream’ cookies ever!
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment mix the cream cheese and butter together on medium speed for 1 minute until smooth.
- Add in the sugar and vanilla and mix for one more minute on medium until combined. Slowly add the flour and mix until just incorporated.
- Finally turn the mixer to low and add in the crushed cookies, mixing until evenly combined.
- Cover the dough and chill for at least an hour.
- When you’re ready to bake preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and using a medium (2 tablespoon) sized cookie scoop drop the cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake the cookies for 10 minutes until the edges are lightly golden.
- Allow the cookies to cool for 2-3 minutes on the baking sheet and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Store refrigerated for up to 5 days.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 263
- Sugar: 21.2 g
- Sodium: 202 mg
- Fat: 12.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 36.3 g
- Protein: 2.7 g
- Cholesterol: 15.3 mg
Keywords: cookies and cream cookies, oreo cookies recipe, homemade oreo cookies, oreo recipe, oreo in cookie recipe, best cookie recipe, homemade cookies recipe, easy cookie recipe, quick and easy dessert, cheesecake cookies