Ultra creamy chocolate cream cheese frosting!
- 2 (8 ounce) blocks Challenge cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 cups powdered sugar
- In the bowl of you stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment mix the butter and cream cheese together on medium speed until creamy and combined.
- Sift in the cocoa powder and powdered sugar. Mix on low speed for 30 seconds to combine.
- Add in vanilla and mix for 2 minutes on medium speed, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Spread on cake immediately or store airtight in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
Store airtight in the refrigerator for up to 5 days
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 321
- Sugar: 60.4 g
- Sodium: 38.3 mg
- Fat: 9 g
- Carbohydrates: 62.5 g
- Protein: 1.3 g
- Cholesterol: 23.9 mg
Keywords: chocolate, cream cheese, frosting