- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 1/2 cups Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cups sweetened flaked coconut + 2 Tbsp for garnish
- 1/3 cup shelled sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter
- Spray 9×13 pan lightly with cooking spray
- In a large bowl combine chocolate chips, krispies. oats, coconut and sunflower seeds.
- In a small saucepan combine the butter and honey. Bring to a boil and boil on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add peanut butter.
- Stir until combined and pour over your oat mixture. The chocolate chips will melt.
- Once combined press evenly into prepared pan using wax paper.
- Sprinkle with 2 Tbsp remaining coconut.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour and then cut into bars.
Store in a covered container in the fridge for up to a week.