- 1 (17-18 ounce) box white cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C
- Line a 9×9 baking pan with foil and spray with nonstick spray.
- In a bowl mix together the cake mix, butter and eggs until a thick dough forms.
- Press half the dough in the prepared pan. Spread the Chocolate Hazelnut spread on top of the dough.
- Drop the remaining dough on top of the Chocolate Hazelnut spread evenly and bake for 20-25 minutes until the edges and top are lightly golden.
- Remove from the oven and cool the pan on a wire rack.
- All the bars to cool completely before cutting into bars.