- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup Chocolate Hazelnut Spread, divided
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg + 1 yolk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- *optional ~ vanilla ice cream to top, plus more chocolate hazelnut spread to drizzle
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a large mixing bowl combine melted butter, chocolate hazelnut spread, sugar, egg, yolk and vanilla. Stir until smooth.
- Add in baking soda and salt. Stir until combined.
- Stir in flour until evenly combined and finally the milk chocolate chips.
- Place dough in 10″ cast iron skillet.
- Heat remaining 1/4 cup chocolate hazelnut spread iun microwave for 25-30 seconds until thinned slightly. Drop by spoonful on batter and swirl in with a knife.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve warm and top with ice cream and heated chocolate hazelnut spread to drizzle.