These super cute Halloween cookies can easily be made for any occasion! A rich chocolate cookie stuffed with an Oreo and coated in sprinkles!
- 1 cup cold unsalted butter, cubed
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 24 Oreo cookies
- 1 1/2 cups Halloween sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, mix butter and both sugars together on medium speed for 2 minutes until light and fluffy, scraping sides of bowl as necessary. Add in cocoa powder until evenly mixed.
- With the mixer still on medium, add eggs, vanilla, baking soda, and salt and mix for 1 minute until smooth. Scrape sides of bowl as necessary.
- Turn the mixer to low and add in flour, mixing until just combined.
- Fold in the mini chocolate chips.
- Pour the sprinkles into a bowl and set aside.
- Using a small (1- tablespoon) cookie scoop, place one scoop of dough on top of an Oreo, and then another scoop on bottom. Form the dough around the cookie, making sure to seal the Oreo inside.
- Roll each dough ball into your sprinkles.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes until edges are set.
- Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
Store cookies airtight at room temperature for up to 3 days.
Keywords: cookies and cups, cookie recipe, halloween cookies, sprinkles, Oreo cookies, stuffed cookies