makes approx 8 cups
- 4 cups pretzel sticks
- 2 cups Rolo candies (I used the mini, unwrapped Rolo)
- 2 cups chopped mini peanut butter cups
- 3 cups Crispy Rice cereal
- 8 oz semi-sweet chocolate
- 2 tsp peanut butter
- *optional 1 tbsp flaked sea salt
- In a large bowl combine pretzels, Rolos, peanut butter cups and cereal.
- Melt your chocolate in the microwave or double boiler. Stir peanut butter into melted chocolate until combined.
- Pour chocolate over pretzel mixture and stir to coat evenly.
- Spread mixture on a wax paper lined counter and sprinkle with sea salt, if desired.
- Let chocolate set and enjoy!
store in an airtight container for up to a week