This easy Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake recipe is the best for a weekend breakfast, holiday or brunch! It’s great for feeding a crowd and the salty/sweet combination of cinnamon rolls and bacon will be your new breakfast favorite!
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 (12.4 ounce) cans cinnamon rolls, icing reserved
- 12 ounces bacon, crisp cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Pour melted butter into a 9×13 pan.
- Open the cans of cinnamon rolls and using kitchen scissors or a knife cut each roll into 4 pieces. Place all the cinnamon roll pieces evenly into the pan with butter.
- Sprinkle the crumbled bacon on top of the cinnamon rolls. If you are using pecans, sprinkle those evenly on top as well.
- In a large bowl whisk together the eggs, milk and vanilla. Pour this on top of the cinnamon rolls.
- Bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Stir the reserved icing and drizzle evenly on top. You might need to microwave the icing for 10-15 seconds to reach pour-able consistency.
- Serve warm.
Keywords:: cinnamon roll bake recipe, cinnamon roll breakfast recipe, breakfast bake recipe, cinnamon roll breakfast, cinnamon roll and bacon recipe, easy breakfast recipe