These Cinnamon Roll Cookie Bars are simple and delicious cookie bars that taste just like a cinnamon roll! They’re soft, sweet, and all-around delicious!
- 1 (15.25 oz) box Vanilla Cake Mix
- 1 (4 serving) box Cook and Serve Vanilla Pudding
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp water
- 2 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 5 cups powdered sugar
- *optional ~ Cinnamon Sugar to garnish
- 3 Tbsp sugar + 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Spray 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray, set aside.
- In large bowl combine all ingredients for the bars. Stir until there are no lumps.
- Spread into prepared baking dish and bake 20-25 minutes until edges are golden.
- Let cool completely before frosting.
- In mixing bowl beat together cream cheese and butter until smooth. Slowly add the powdered sugar and continue beating for 1-2 minutes until smooth and creamy.
- Spread on cooled bars.
- If desired sprinkle cinnamon sugar on top for garnish
- Cut into squares when ready to serve.
Store chilled because of the frosting.
Keywords:: cinnamon roll recipe, easy cinnamon roll recipe, best cinnamon roll recipe, homemade cinnamon roll recipe, cinnamon roll cookies, cookie bars, cinnamon roll frosting