makes approx 8 cups pretzel pieces
- 1 (16 oz) bag of hard sour dough pretzels, broken into pieces
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 2 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- In large bowl break sour dough pretzels into pieces.
- In small bowl whisk melted butter and oil together. Pour over pretzel pieces and stir until coated.
- Whisk cinnamon and sugar together and sprinkle this evenly over pretzels and stir until completely coated. Cover bowl and allow to sit for at least a few hours, an overnight is better, stirring occasionally.