Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cookies are buttery, soft and loaded with your favorite cinnamon sugar cereal crushed right into the dough!
- 4 cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal, divided
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- *optional: 1/2 cup white chocolate chips to melt for drizzle
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment, set aside.
- Place 3 cups of Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal in a large zip-top bag and seal. Reserve the remaining 1 cup of cereal. Using a rolling pin, crush the cereal until it is a fine crumb. Alternately you can do this step in a food processor or blender. Set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, mix the butter and sugar together for 2 minutes. Add in the eggs, vanilla, baking powder, salt and cinnamon, and continuing mixing until combined and smooth, scraping sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Turn the mixer to low and add in the flour until just combined. Mix in the crushed cereal until evenly incorporated. Stir in the reserved cup of uncrushed cereal.
- Using a medium (2- tablespoon) cookie scoop, portion out the dough and place 2- inches apart on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 9 – 10 minutes until edges begin to golden.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- If desired melt white chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl in 20 second increments, stirring after each, until melted. Drizzle on top of the cookies.
To drizzle easily, put the melted chocolate in a small zip-top bag and snip off the corner.
You can omit adding in the extra 1 cup of Cinnamon Toast if you would prefer to not have that chewy texture.
Store airtight at room temperature for up to 3 days.
Keywords:: cookies and cups, cookie recipe, cinnamon toast crunch, cereal, cinnamon sugar