Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cookies are a soft, chewy way to enjoy the cinnamon sugar flavor of the favorite cereal!
We are cereal people in my house.
Cereal for breakfast..of course…
Cereal for after school snacks.
And yes, the occasional cereal for dinner. THINGSGETBUSY!
So now…I’ve decided cereal for dessert needed to happen. In cookie form.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch is one of our favorites and to me, is the perfect pairing for a cookie.
Perfect pairing. Heh. I think I’m fancy.
Anyhow, these cookies are perfectly sweet and perfectly chewy…with the perfect amount of cinnamon. With 2 cups of CTC crumbs baked right in it’s like handheld cereal. I’m basically a genius. Sorry, that’s annoying.
And of course I drizzled them with a little white chocolate to make them look purty…but you could totally bake white chocolate chips right inside too!
Just start with 4 cups of your cereal…
When you crush it up, those 4 cups become about 2 cups.
Mix those crumbs right into the batter.
Scoop the dough onto a baking sheet. I used my large cookie scoop.Bake them for 8-9 minutes-ish.
And look how pretty they are…But again, I think a little white chocolate never hurt anyone.
Here are some more cereal inspired treats you will love!
makes 20 large cookies
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups crushed Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal
- *optional ~ 1/2 cup white chocolate chips to melt for drizzle
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line baking sheet with parchment, set aside.
- In bowl of stand mixer beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Add in baking powder, salt and cinnamon, continuing to beat until combined, scraping sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Add in eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Turn mixer to low and mix in flour until just combined.
- Finally add in crushed cereal, mixing until evenly incorporated.
- Scoop large mounds of dough onto baking sheet, about 2 inches apart. Bake for 8-9 minutes until edges begin to golden.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- If desired melt white chocolate in microwave in a zip-top bag and drizzle over cookies.
4 cups of cereal will yield 2 cups of crushed cereal