Pink, sprinkles, and krispie treats all in one place!
- 5 Tbsp butter
- 16 oz mini marshmallows
- 8 cups Krispie Rice Cereal
- 1 (13 oz) bag of frosted Circus Animal Cookies, coarsely chopped
- 12 oz white chocolate, chopped finely
- rainbow nonpareils to garnish
- Spray 9×13 pan with cooking spray, set aside
- In large pot over low heat melt butter. Add marshmallows and stir until melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in krispie cereal and then cookies until coated in marshmallow mixture.
- Press into prepared pan evenly.
- In a medium bowl melt white chocolate on 50% heat in 30 second increments until melted, stirring after each 30 seconds.
- Spread white chocolate over krispies and sprinkle with nonpareils.
- Allow white chocolate to set and cut into squares.
store airtight for up to 2 days.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 349
- Sugar: 36.7 g
- Sodium: 123.4 mg
- Fat: 15.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 48.8 g
- Protein: 3.1 g
- Cholesterol: 12.4 mg
Keywords: cookies and cups, animal crackers, animal cookies, circus cookies, krispie treats,